These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of The Synthesis website, located at https://thesynthesis.info/ (TheSynthesis.com or The Site).
TheSynthesis.com is owned by Personal Well Being Centre, London, United Kingdom.
General rules and definitions
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use The Synthesis if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
We may change, add or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions at any time, which shall become effective immediately upon posting. It is your responsibility to review these Terms and Conditions prior to each use of the Site and by continuing to use this Site, you agree to any changes.
IF ANY OF THESE RULES OR ANY FUTURE CHANGES ARE UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, YOU MAY CANCEL YOUR MEMBERSHIP BY SENDING EMAIL TO: INFO(@)THESYNTHESIS.COM .
YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE SERVICES NOW, OR FOLLOWING THE POSTING OF NOTICE OF ANY CHANGES IN THESE OPERATING RULES, WILL INDICATE ACCEPTANCE BY YOU OF SUCH RULES, CHANGES, OR MODIFICATIONS.
We may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Services at any time, including the availability of any Services feature, database, or content. We may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Services without notice or liability.
Unless otherwise stated, Personal Well Being Centre and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on The Synthesis. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from The Synthesis for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from The Synthesis
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from The Synthesis
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from The Synthesis
- Redistribute content from The Synthesis
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Personal Well Being Centre, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Personal Well Being Centre shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Personal Well Being Centre reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- Comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Personal Well Being Centre a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorise others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organisations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organisations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organisations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organisations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link:
- Is not in any way deceptive;
- Does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and
- Fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organisations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organisations if we decide that:
- the link would not make us look unfavourably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses;
- the organisation does not have any negative records with us;
- the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Personal Well Being Centre; and
- the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organisations may link to our home page so long as the link:
- is not in any way deceptive;
- does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and
- fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organisations listed in the paragraph above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Personal Well Being Centre. Please include your name, your organisation name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organisations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Personal Well Being Centre’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
Registration and security
As part of the registration or account creation process, you will create login credentials by selecting a password and providing an email address. You also have to give us certain registration information, all of which must be accurate and updated.
Each registration is for a single user only. You are not allowed to share your registration login credentials or give your login credentials to anyone else. We may cancel or suspend your access to the TheSynthesis.com Services if you share your login credentials.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, which you will not have to reveal to any representative or agent of TheSynthesis.com. You may not:
- select or use the login credentials of another person with the intent to impersonate that person;
- use login credentials in which another person has rights without such person’s authorisation;
- use login credentials that we, in our sole discretion, deem offensive.
Failure to comply with the foregoing shall constitute a breach of these Terms and Conditions, which may result in immediate suspense or termination of your account.
Please notify info(@)thesynthesis.com of any known or suspected unauthorised use(s) of your account, or any known or suspected breach of security, including loss, theft, or unauthorised disclosure of your password or credit card information.
You are responsible for all usage or activity on your TheSynthesis.com account, including use of the account by any third party authorised by you to use your login credentials. Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination of your account, at our sole discretion, and we may refer you to appropriate law enforcement agencies.
Fees and payments
All fees paid for access to TheSynthesis.com website are one-off fee payments.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
We offer our Services “as is” and are not making any warranties, conditions, representations or guarantees of any kind, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including all express or implied warranties of design, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, quality and non-infringement, that our Services will meet your requirements or that our Services will always be available, accessible, uninterrupted, timely, secure, accurate, complete or error-free. Use our Services at your own risk.
You hereby release us and our affiliates and the directors, officers, employees, agents, licensors and service providers from any claims, known or unknown, you have against them.
We will not be liable for indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, or for loss of profits, goodwill or data or other intangible losses, that result from the use of, or inability to use, our Services or any other aspect of this Agreement.
Under no circumstances will we be liable for any Third-Party Services any connection to or transmission from the Internet, or for any damage, loss or injury resulting from hacking, tampering, theft or other unauthorised access to or use of our Services or your account or the information contained in your account.
No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from us or elsewhere will create any warranty or condition not expressly stated in this Agreement.
Our prices are set based on limitations of liability and the disclaimers of warranties in this section. You acknowledge that they will survive and apply even if found to have failed their essential purpose.
If you are dissatisfied with our Services or believe that you’ve been harmed by your use of our Services or this Agreement, you may terminate your use of our Services (as set out above). That termination is your sole and exclusive remedy (and our sole and exclusive liability) under this Agreement.
Notices of claimed copyright infringement should be directed to info(@)thesynthesis.com